Edmonton Portrait Photographer | Why You Need an Album
You're probably thinking, NEED an album? No one NEEDS an album. Well ok, fair enough.
But you really do need one ;) Take my word (and my clients' words) for it.
Here are a few simple reasons why you need an album:
- They're stunning
- They last for over 100 years
- They can be passed down through generations
- They don't rely on technology
- You can sit down with family and friends to flip through it
- You don't need to find your lost USB in your "everything" drawer to look at your images
Every album I have ever received for my clients, I have wanted to just keep for myself! I genuinely am in LOVE with albums, and I want you to have one.
So guess what?!
ALL of my packages (equine, wedding/elopement, and family) INCLUDE an album. Additionally, you are always welcome and encouraged to upgrade your album to suit your needs and style! You can increase the size or add spreads for an additional price. Talk to me about this when you book your session or order your album.
Here's how it works:
Family or In-Home Family Session - includes 6x6 10 spread album (again, you can always upgrade)
Equine Session - includes 6x6 10 spread album
Wedding or Elopement (up to 6hrs) - includes 10x10 15 spread album
Elopement (4hrs) - includes 10x10 10 spread album
Standard albums come it sizes 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 or 12x12. If you want a custom size, just talk to me about it and there are also options for landscape and portrait sized albums.
Some features of these heirloom albums:
- Thick, durable pages
- Custom front cover or binding font emboss (ask me for examples of these)
- Customizable cover materials (leather, linen, velvet)
Does all this sound overwhelming?
Well guess what? It doesn't have to be! After your wedding or session:
- I will pre-design an album for you, with a variety of images from your day
- I send you that design and you get 3 free revisions to change, remove, or add images
- This eliminates the step of you having to sort through hundreds of images
To sum it up:
You book with me.
I have samples and materials for you to look at.
You automatically get an album in your package.
After the session or wedding, I pre-design an album for you with a variety of images.
You make the desired revisions and customizations.
You've preserved your memories in the best way possible!
I can't wait to design yours for you!