Edmonton Photographer | Video-Call Photo Sessions
You're likely wondering what the best way is to get a photo session done during these crazy pandemic times. Well, there are quite a few options.
1. Regular Sessions are allowed to continue as long as the Alberta Health regulations are followed.
2. You've probably heard of Front Porch Sessions by now.
3. BUT - have you ever heard of Video-Call Sessions? Now that's a new one. And that's what I'm going to talk about here.
Here's how it works:
- I call you on video chat (WhatsApp, Zoom etc)
- I place my phone in cool backgrounds, such as rocks, books, a blanket, plants etc
- You prop your phone up at an angle that captures you/your family/your pet OR you have someone else hold the phone
- I tell you how to adjust the phone to get the perfect angle from my end
- I take pictures of my phone with you on the screen!
Make sense? Its seems a little confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it pretty quick ;)
BONUS: You don't even have to leave your house - you just need a nice window with some natural light flowing in. You can go outside if you choose, but shade would be preferred.
BONUS 2: You don't have to be local! I live in Edmonton, but you could live in Nova Scotia and we can still video chat and take photos!
Price: $150 for approximately 30 minute session
I can't wait to do yours for you!