Edmonton Family Photographer | In-Home Session
There's nothing that gets me in the feels more than love. And emotion. And connection.
And this family did really that.
The one thing I LOVE about in home sessions with little families is that they all feel comfortable. Its their home. Its their space. They're not afraid to mess something up because its theirs! It makes it so much more relaxing.
And the bonus for you? You don't have to go through all the stress of getting the kids ready to go, getting in the car, enticing them with cookies and toys, getting them out of the car etc. You can just STAY HOME! I come to you.
Here are a few tips for you to ensure you get the most out of your in-home family session:
1. Clean up - just tidy a little bit, get rid of clutter, collect toys to one area. (You don't have to do a deep clean, just make it look tidy :) )
2. Try to coordinate outfits - I am 100% here to help you. Most of my clients ask for guidance with this and I'm absolutely here for it!
3. Wash the kids noses and faces - sometimes there is dried food or other things around their lips and nose (because they're kids, after all!)
4. Natural light - this is KEY to getting warm, glowy portraits. Ensure your blinds are open and the room you're in has windows!
5. Have a couch or bed prepared - that is literally all you need. Every single photo in this blog post was taken on the same couch. One space is plenty!
I mean, the giggles. I can't handle it.
And it really helps when you sister loves you :)
I am STOKED to capture your giggly little family ;)